Level 2 Health & Safety (RQF)
Who is it for?
The principles of Health & Safety in the workplace is aimed at all employees.
Intended for learners already in workplace and those who are preparing to start or return to work. It is also very useful for young employees to raise their ability to identify and understand hazards when preparing for work experience and into employment.
Employees gaining this qualification will know that Health and Safety is the responsibility of everyone within a business, including contractors,visitors and suppliers. Its subject areas are regarded by the Health and Safety executive as being important to maintaining safe working procedures in the workplace.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of level 1 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent
- Students are continually assessed throughout the course.
- This qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice question paper.
- The duration of the examination is 1 hour
- Pass mark for this is 20 out of 30.