Level 2 Fire Safety Awareness (RQF)
Who is it for?
This accredited qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace with recognition of the contribution they may have to prevent the starting and spread of fires
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of level 1 literacy or numeracy.
- Valid Passport (any nationality)
- Signed UK Photo card Driving Licence
- Valid Warrant Card issued by HM Forces, Police
- Other photographic ID card, e.g. Employee ID Card (must be current employer), Student ID Card, Travel card.
- The qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice question examination.
- The duration of the exaination is 1 hour
- Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
This qualification is made up of one mandatory unit
Progression and further learning routes include: