Working in Clubs and Bars
Who is it for?
This qualification is designed for those learners working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol.
There are no requirements as this course a certificate of completion is presented by Beacon Training
- valid passport (any nationality)
- signed UK photo card driving licence
- valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police
- other photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card.
The examination for this qualification contains 25 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 70%
- WiCaB - Certificate of completion
- 4 hours of training
- Exam and Certification
- Tea and Coffee (Of course)
- Kitchen facilities including Microwave
This Course Comprises of Seven units:
1. The licensing act 2003
The Seven units will cover the following aspects