Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF)
Who is it for?
This qualification is designed for those learners working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. It is a prerequisite for anyone who wishes to hold a personal licence. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
In order to register onto this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- 18 years of age or above
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent
- valid passport (any nationality)
- signed UK photo card driving licence
- valid warrant card issued by HM Forces, Police
- other photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card.
The examination for this qualification contains 40 questions that must be completed within one hour. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%.
- Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- 1 Day of Training
- Exam and Certification
- Free exam resit (if required)
- Tea and Coffee (Of course)
- Kitchen facilities including Microwave
This Course Comprises of Seven units:
The Seven units will cover the following aspects